Description Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac. Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator. The new Pixelmator 3.7 Mount Whitney is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS High Sierra’s fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS. Pixelmator 3.7.5 improves compatibility with future versions of macOS and includes several additional bug fixes. • Added a number of fixes to improve compatibility with future versions of macOS.
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac. With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful. Popular image editing app Pixelmator Pro was today updated to version 1.2, which adds full support for macOS Mojave, a new light mode, faster machine learning tools, and more.
• If the only remaining layer in an image is an empty group, it will no longer be possible to ungroup it and end up with a completely empty document. • Fixed an issue with merging clipping masks — merging only clipping masks would create an empty layer. Now, any merged clipping masks will keep their content and remain attached to the layer they’re clipping. • Fixed an issue with restoring clipping masks after undoing a merge action. • It was not possible to cut and paste shapes.
• Fixed an issue with the Quick Selection Tool that would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. • Fixed an issue with the Gradient Tool that would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. • Fixed an issue with selecting color stops in the Gradients palette that would cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. • Fixed a number of different memory issues that would occasionally cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. • Entering an empty Scale value in the Print dialog would occasionally cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. Think you've found a bug?
Let us know at [email protected] and we'll fix it ASAP! • 3.7.4 Aug 26, 2018. Pixelmator 3.7.4 brings a number of bug fixes and stability improvements. • Fixed several different memory leak issues. • Improved the stability of Pixelmator when its internal preference files are manually removed.
• On rare occasions, Pixelmator would quit unexpectedly when loading the Fonts window. • On some Mac computers, it was not possible to edit text layers. • A range of stability improvements to the Quick Selection, Color Selection, Paint Bucket, Magic Eraser, and painting tools, as well as the Pixelmator undo system. • 3.7.3 Jul 12, 2018. This update brings a few small improvements and bug fixes. • It was not possible to use the Copy Layer Style and Paste Layer Style commands.
• When printing, smaller images will no longer use the Scale to Fit Option by default. Psl display thai font download. • The last used Print dialog settings will now be remembered for individual documents.
• File > Page Setup has been unified with File > Print. • While transforming layers, parts of the transformed layer would be temporarily left behind after resetting the changes. • Fixed an issue with the Soften and Sharpen tools in the Pixelmator Retouch extension for the Photos app. • Think you’ve found a bug? Let us know at [email protected] and we’ll fix it! Here’s what we added in Pixelmator 3.7.1: • Export images in the modern High Efficiency Image File format to reduce their file sizes without losing visible quality.
• Use the Vignette effect to artistically fade the edges of an image. • Fixed various issues with Pixelmator Retouch and Distort extensions for the Photos app.
• When using the Pixelmator Retouch extension, you can now adjust brush softness using the Shift-Square bracket keyboard shortcut. • Pixelmator would sometimes quit unexpectedly when zooming or opening images. • Importing brushes, gradients, or layer styles would sometimes cause Pixelmator to quit unexpectedly. • When scaling selections, the Constrain Proportions checkbox will now be unselected by default. • Fixed an issue with the layout of options in the Save dialog. • In macOS 10.13, the Web Colors tab has disappeared from the Colors window due to sandboxing issues.